IT Support - Hybrid working
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Salary: GBP24000 - 27000 per Annum
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: SWOP000005125
Posted: 06/07/2022Apply Now
We are looking for 2 outstanding IT Support Analysts to work at this pretigious Company in Swindon.
The roles will be for a minimum 6 months and could have the opportunity of going permanent.
The Company is offering:
- A salary of £24,000 to £27,000 dependent upon experience
- Hybrid working - 2 to 3 days home/office
- An excellent subsidised restaurant for the days you are on site and a gym to work the calories off!
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days holiday pro rata - after your first 12 weeks of the assignment
- Pension after 3 months
The key purpose of this role:
You will be resolving desktop and application issues and requests to a high standard, you'll be required to continually learn new skills in order to support a 'shift left' culture.
For this role you will be a natural trouble-shooter with a talent for multi-tasking and prioritising workload. You will be a high motivated person who is passionate about delivering an outstanding service, resolving IT issues and requests to an extremely high standard for Openwork Colleagues and Adviser Firms.
This is a hybrid role based from the Swindon office - given that restrictions have now lifted, and ideally The Company is looking for the successful candidate to be based in the office 2-3 days a week, with the option to work from home the remainder of the time.
- To ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is always met
- Accurate ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests whilst managing your ticket queue, making sure calls are prioritised and closed within SLA.
- Managing calls to the agreed quality standard, including answering the call with standard greeting, correct triage of call, explaining next steps, if necessary.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and triaging calls, to a high standard.
- Supporting a multitude of technologies such as, Audio Visual, desk & mobile phones, laptops, Microsoft dynamics and Office 365 as well as Inhouse applications.
- Make judgment calls on problems that should be escalated to management.
- Escalate major incidents to IT management quickly and clearly, obtaining as much detail about the incident as possible including impact.
- Contribute towards the internal Knowledgebase helping to create documentation.
- A strong commitment to continuous service improvement. proactively identifying areas where the service desk can Improve their service offering and the customer experience.
What will you need to do well at this role:
- You will have extensive experience as an IT Service Desk Analyst, preferably within several organisations or with a service provider.
- Strong technical foundation with excellent 0ffice 365, desktop and application support skills.
- Have the ability to resolve Technical Desktop and application issues.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems.
- Active Directory administration.
- You must have strong customer service ethos, be highly motivated and be passionate about delivering an outstanding service.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
- Ability to cope with multiple incidents/priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- First class communications skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional and confident telephone manner.
- The ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through until the end.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines with attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience working with Financial Advisors or in a FCA regulated environment is preferable.
- Ideally you'll have knowledge of ITIL V3 or V4 and experience using Assyst.
If this role sounds like you then please contact us NOW. The positions are immediately available!Apply Now