Grounds Maintenance Operative
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon, England
Salary: GBP11 - 11 per Hour
Job Ref: TOTE005EMO
Posted: 23/06/2022Apply Now
Wise Employment have an excellent opportunity for an Grounds Maintenance Operative to join our client on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Full time, 37hrs per week. 7:30am - 4pm. £10.80/hour, paid weekly.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with experience in Grounds Maintenance or similar!
As an Grounds Maintenance Operative, your duties will include:
- Inspecting the communal areas on a weekly basis, taking notes and reporting any necessary repairs/ action.
- To input all positive feedback received onto Microsoft Forms.
- To improve and maintain estate landscaping by planting flowers, grass, shrubs etc...
- To ensure that public Health & Safety is maintained at all times, ensuring correct signage is in place.
- To ensure that materials are stored safely, in line with COSHH guidance.
- To communicate with all tenants and the general public in a friendly, cooperative and curteous manner
- To liaise and communicate with colleagues and appropriate departments.
- To carry out weekly and monthly checklists, as directed by the Estate Services Manager/ Estates supervisor.
As an Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will:
- Possess a clean Driving Licence.
- Possess knowledge and experience of building maintenance works. grounds maintenace or similar.
- Ability to work independantly and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Possess good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Be a hard worker with a passion for getting things done.
- Have the willingness to work flexibly, outside of normal hours if required.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply now via this job board or the Wise Employment website!