Call Centre Advisor
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP19760 - 19968 per Annum
Benefits: weekly pay, temp to perm
Job Ref: PLYCAC22
Posted: 21/06/2022Apply Now
Immediate start, £19,760 intially rising to £19,968, Weekly Pay, Temp to Perm, 40 hours a week, 5 days a week (1 Saturday in 3, no Sundays), Modern office, colleague discount.
Wise Employment are recruiting for a dynamic and ambitious Online Customer Care Advisor for a full-time, temporary to permanent role for one of our established clients Office based in Plymouth at their Head Office.
- Engaging and advising customers on their queries and solutions to their problems
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Willing to complete Literacy and IT tests before interviews
- An enthusiastic and confident manner with an ability to remain calm and patient in challenging situations.
- Call centre or Retail environment experience would be welcomed
- Excellent communications with a professional telephone manner
- Confidence using Microsoft applications for data entry
Starting Salary £19,760.
The position is full time (40 hours a week, with a one-hour break) working Monday to Friday and one Saturday out of three with a day off in lieu. You will be on a set shift between 08.00am – 06.30pm.
In return, Wise Employment can offer; weekly pay and emailed payslips, up to 28 days paid annual leave (inclusive of statutory holiday), pension contribution, a friendly and welcoming working environment
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and play a key part in taking the business to the next level. If you are as excited as us to be part of this journey.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01752 603 800Apply Now