Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 10 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYBU000067
Posted: 18/05/2022Apply Now
Wise Employment are recruiting for a Hygiene Operative to join one of our established clients in the Plymouth area. Temp to Perm, Training, competitive rate, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, 14.00-22.00, £9.50 per hour to start, 40 hours per week
Our client are looking for a Hygiene Operative who will come in and clean the factory areas and peripheral areas in accordance with the cleaning schedule. The areas to be covered include the Frying and Packing Halls, Peripheral areas, Male and Female changing areas, staff canteen, corridors and stairways.
IPAF Push Along Vertical (PAV) training will be provided as well as chemical awareness training.
- Cleaning and mopping floors of factory, entrance, stairs and corridors
- Emptying of bins cleaning external skip area and potato plant
- Mopping floors in toilets and changing rooms
- Clean sinks in toilet
- Cleaning of tables, chairs, work surfaces, cupboards and microwaves in canteen
- Cleaning of stairs in canteen
- Factory cleaning walls and doors in corridors
- Replenish cleaning 20kg chemical drums at the factory cleaning stations and dishwashers
- Industrial cleaning experience
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Organisation skills
- Complete tasks on time
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752 603 800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now