Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 11 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: PLYPLA
Posted: 09/05/2022Apply Now
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join the Accounts department for one of Plymouth’s fastest growing companies.
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be based at our clients Head Office in Derriford reporting to the accounts payable manager.
- Be archiving and recording of invoices and other accounts payable paperwork
- Deal with internal and external suppliers’ queries
- Reconcile supplier statements, across a ledger of several suppliers.
- Take control of the aged creditors, clearing queries and any aged items.
- Checking & approving EDI invoices against GRN’s in preparation for payment.
- Query handling/credit request raising
- Contact with store staff to query delivery booking errors
- Be required to work as a team but also on your own initiative.
- Complete ad-hoc admin tasks as designated by your line manager.
- Previous experience as a purchase ledger
- A good understanding of EDI
- Able to multitask to achieve deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Strong IT skills
This a temporary to permanent role working Monday to Friday 845am until 530pm and offers a competitive rate of pay.
In return, this role will offer the opportunity to work in a modern office, onsite parking and company discount.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752603800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now