NHS HR Business Partner
Location: Kent, England
Salary: GBP22 - 25 per Hour
Job Ref: MAWE003A2
Posted: 09/06/2022Apply Now
HR Business Partner - Medway NHS Foundation Trust. Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs/ week.
Remote working with some onsite presence required. Band 8 (£21.67/hr), IMMEDIATE START. 3 months initially.
We are looking for a HR Specialist with a strong NHS background for a HR Business Partner Role with Medway NHS Foundation Trust.
This will be a highly varied role with a main focus on championing the provision of an HR service that is focused on supporting divisions and senior leaders in different business areas.
Your goal will be to achieve positive outcomes based on the provision of a quality service to patients that is in line with the vision, purpose, priorities and objectives of the Trust.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be an integral member of the divisional top team, supporting all workforce issues whilst ensuring alignment to achieve the business priorities and objectives.
The HR Business Partner duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing and monitoring divisional level workforce plans that support the delivery of strategic objectives both internal and external.
- Working with managers to develop and implement plans to improve people management, leadership capability, productivity and much more.
- Supporting the development and use of workforce engagement, productivity and performance metrics.
- Leading initiatives and programmes of work around Trust wide HR developments as agreed with the senior HR management team.
- Ensuring that divisional training budgets have value-adding outcomes that are effective, monitored and evaluated in line with divisional objectives.
- Support as and when necessary with the implementation of Trust HR initiatives (National Staff Survey, Staff Friends and Family Test, Flue Vaccination etc.).
- Participating in regional HR related forums/events, as appropriate, in order to provide the Trust’s perspective and obtain relevant information for sharing.
- Supporting the development and review of HR policies, ensuring that all existing, new or amended policies and implemented in a timely fashion across the Trust.
- Liaising with the ER team on Employee Relations matters and managing complex ER cases through advice and coaching, ensuring the approach is professional and pragmatic.
- Delivering key HR initiatives and change programmes, ensuring that they are delivered in accordance with agreed requirements and best practices.
- Supporting the ER agenda by overseeing specific ER activity across the organisation and implement processes and plans to improve this.
- Confidently liaising with various internal and external partners as and when necessary.
If you are an experienced HR specialist with a background within the NHS and you are interested in this role, please apply now via this job board or call Wise Employment to find out more.Apply Now