Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 10 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYSIM
Posted: 03/04/2022Apply Now
Weekly pay, Temp to Perm, Modern Office, Monday to Friday
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for Freight Administrator to join the Imports Department for one of Plymouth’s fastest growing companies.
As a Freight Administrator, you will be working closely with the Shipping Co-Ordinator and senior team. You will focus on the scheduling of the container deliveries to the various UK Distribution centre locations, coordinating the containers to ensure the DC delivery slots are maximised.
Using Microsoft Excel is a key part in this role, so you much be a confident user of Excel (V-Look up, Pivot and Excel Formulas). A large part of this role will involve Data Entry and the ability to work independently.
- Scheduling container deliveries
- Reporting and communication of delivery schedules to all parties
- Registering Container Orders
- Processing Shipping Documents
- Updating and monitoring of information on their systems
- General assistance and communication between all departments involved in the process.
- General administration duties.
- Excellent attention to detail whilst maintaining accuracy
- The ability to multitask and communicate confidently with all departments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP’s and Pivot tables)
- Experience within international shipping industry or haulage would be an advantage
This a temp to perm role working Monday to Friday 8.00am until 16.45pm and offers a competitive rate of pay.
In return, this role will offer the opportunity to work in a modern office, onsite parking and company discount.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752603800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now