Customer Services Manager
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP30000 - 30000 per Annum
Job Ref: PLYCSM
Posted: 08/04/2021Apply Now
Wise Employment are recruiting for a Customer Services Manager for a UK leading company based in Plymouth.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will lead the customer service team to ensure customer orders are processed in timely and accurate manner, manage communication with the Logistics team to ensure that customer orders are dispatched as required and analysing customer service performance and provide a report suite to the Leadership team.
- Ensure accurate processing of all daily orders
- Ensure organisation of customer services team to provide cover for both sites across the full year.
- Liaise with logistics providers to ensure that orders are despatched as required
- Ensure that the customer services team communicates effectively with our customers to deal with customer queries/ concerns
- Liaise between co-man customers and the planning team to ensure that co-man orders are scheduled on time
- Liaise with co-man customers to arrange for outbound logistics
- Investigate any customer service failures
- Provide suite of customer service KPI reports
Experience and requirements
- A structured Customer Services / Supply Chain background
- 5+ years’ experience
- Significant FMCG industry experience
- High EQ – outstanding people skills
- High analytical and financial acumen
- Third Level Qualification (any discipline), preferably in a supply Chain or Commercial Discipline
This role will be working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday with flexibility for some weekend work at times. This role offers a salary of £30,000 and excellent benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a permanent role to be part of an innovative team and company, so if you feel you match the criteria above, please contact us on 01752 603800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now