Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP18000 - 18000 per Annum
Job Ref: PLYSP
Posted: 26/02/2021Apply Now
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for a Screen-Print Artworker for a growing, quality production company based in the Plymouth area to join the factory operations team.
The job will focus on preparing separation and production files for printing, in order to ensure that all images, colour, text and layout are accurate and error-free.
- A screen-print separator primarily produces print ready separations and film positives for screen print. This requires extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on an Apple Mac or PC.
- Generating job sheets with relevant job information (pantone references, sizes, position etc) therefore organisation and attention to detail are requirements of the role.
- Maintaining consumable stock levels for printer ink and film work.
- Communicate print expectations to the screen-print factory.
- Collaborate with the design and sales teams to ensure that the final product properly communicate the design intent.
- Work with the License Approvals team to ensure pre-production art is accurate and meets the expectations of the licensor and design team.
- Work with the production team to prioritise workload according to current business needs and deadlines
- Prepare direct to garment print ready artwork files
You will have
- RIP software knowledge is not a must but any experience with RIP software would be a great help.
- Candidates must be able to react to changing priorities within production and work flow.
- Strong and clear communication skills
This is a permanent position working Monday – Friday on a shift rotation basis with a £18,000 salary
If you feel you’re right for this role, please contact us on 01752 603800 or email us on Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you today!Apply Now