Location: Cornwall, England
Salary: GBP19000 - 23000 per Annum
Job Ref: CMTR
Posted: 10/02/2021Apply Now
Are you an experienced Customer Co-coordinator looking to work for a fun, family-run design, development and manufacturing company based in South Cornwall?
Wise Employment are looking for a permanent Customer Coordinator to join the team.
The position is for a Customer Coordinator within Quality Assurance and Compliance team.
Our client are looking for a strong coordinator who has previous experience in a similar customer service, Sales or operations role (acting as the main anchor point for communications).
The Role- Working closely with our customers, retailers and distributors, this role is an integral part of the team, building excellent relationships and providing exceptional customer service within the Quality Assurance and Quality Compliance team. We are keen to hear from those with excellent customer service, analytical and communication skills, outstanding attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects, a proactive approach and excellent IT skills.
You will be
- Stimulated by working in a fast-paced office environment
- Direct experience of organising and managing multiple projects at any one time
- Extremely IT literate (Email and Excel essential)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Willingness to resolve anomalies through investigation, proactive problem solving and solution solving
- Interrogative/ questioning/ proactive work style
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse and interrogate data accurately
- Ability to create and maintain supporting documents, reviewing quality procedures, reviewing purchase orders
- Experience being a key contact with retailers and distributors and taking responsibility for specific projects.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 40 hours per 09.00-17.00
Work will be based on site in the office but during lockdown you will be working from home.
It’s a competitive salary of between 19k-23k depending on experience with benefits including an onsite gym, dynamic workplace and employee of the year awards!
If you feel this is an opportunity for you, you are an enthusiastic, imaginative, energetic team player keen to join a company to get a new career send your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com or call us on 01752 603 800
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Now